Use simple everyday parenting strategies to help your children become more resilient.
Join me for a 90-minute workshop and I’ll help you:
- Develop a step-by-step plan to use everyday moments to build your child's resilience
- Know exactly what to say to help your child stick with difficult tasks
- Develop your child's ability to solve problems, take responsibility and cope when things don't go their way
Save your seat below, show up for the 90-minute workshop, and get everything you need to get your kids on the road to resilience.
DATES & TIMES
I’m running the workshop twice so you can choose which day is best for you (or you can attend both and take double the notes!).
- Option 1: 25th January 2022, 7pm Irish time
- Option 2: 27th January 2022, 7pm Irish time
Can’t join us live? No worries! You get full access to the recording.
A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT WE COVER INSIDE
my Roadmap to Resilience that I use with my 5 kids and that I've shared with hundreds of parents in my private clinic
the simple daily habit you can start right away to increase family happiness
the most common mistakes parents make that actually make kids less resilient
the #1 thing you need to teach your kids to help them take the rough with the smooth
the 6-step problem-solving steps you can teach your kids
my go-to process to teach delayed gratification
BONUS 1: Raising Resilient Kids cheatsheet
BONUS 2: Problem-Solving cheatsheet